It is very unpleasant to find your house broken. A very important aspect of burglary prevention is the need for a prudent behavior, in fact, some simple rules to follow that can keep the position. Introducing so few,, tips,,:
- •Think carefully before inviting a stranger into the house on several occasions (parties, repair); not exclude the possibility that you create great inconvenience.
- Keep your ticket at the door or answering machine messages, the content of which to certify your absence.
- Do not display various valuables and avoid discussions of household goods.
- •Valuables that are small (money, jewelry) to be stored in inaccessible places, avoiding,, hiding,, traditional (wardrobe, drawers, library).
- •It is recommended that jewelry or any other valuables are kept in bank deposits.
- •When purchasing electronics don't store its packaging Sight (balcony).
If you notice a theft in the house, call the police immediately 112 - the single emergency call.